Getting around Paris [COMPLETE GUIDE]
VERO - TOURISTEAR.COM
Public transportation in Paris comprises buses, subways, streetcars, and trains covering every corner of the city.
Paris has an efficient public transportation system that will take you everywhere.
What is the best way to get around Paris?
The best way to get around Paris is to
use the metro.
Paris Public Transport by Zones
Zone 1 to 3
: Central areas with most attraction, like Eiffel Tower.
: Leads to visit the Palace of Versailles, Disneyland Paris, or the two main airports
#1 Paris Metro, the Best Way to Transport in Paris
- More than 300 stations throughout the city. - The Parisian metro has 16 lines. - Open from 5:30 AM to 1:15 AM (Monday~Friday) and until 2:15 AM (Friday~Saturday).
#2 Paris RER Trains
- Connects to the suburbs -
named by letters (A, B, C, D, and E). - Accessible in Disneyland Paris, Versailles, Charles de Gaulle Airport, and Orly airport. - Opens from
5:00 AM to midnight.
#3 Buses in Paris
- You can see the city from the window. - 60 day lines and 40-night lines (traffic during rush hour). - Buy tickets on the bus.
Book Tour Bus Here
#4 Montmartre Funicular
- Connects the lower part of the district to the upper part. - Use Ticket t+, Paris Visite, and Navigo.
#9 On Foot
– On your own pace and self-guided tours. – You can enjoy walking by the Seine River.
Book Cruise in Seine River
Get 5% off Travel Insurance to Paris.
Read the Full Post Here
What to bring to Paris?
What are The Most Famous Bridges in France?